- Maintain the seamless operation of the sport in Canada
- Promote safety in the sport
- Provide an international 3rd party liability insurance program to members
- Develop and maintain internationally recognized instructional programs for the sport of hang gliding and paragliding in Canada
- Develop and maintain instructors and tandem pilot certification programs
- Represent the sport to national agencies like Transport Canada, Nav Canada, Parks Canada, and
- Support local clubs and pilots working with regional and local agencies and landowners to develop and maintain access to flying sites across the country.
Published: Jan. 1, 2020